he said:
Welcome to our wedsite! Yayil and I want to share what we’ve been doing in preparation for the big day! Well, to tell you honestly, I’m not good in details, planning stuff and all but thanks to my girlfriend’s (very soon to be fiancé) awesomeness that I am now learning. Hehe. This whole planning thing may be hard but it’s so much fun and exciting to do especially when you know that the day you’ve long been waiting for is fast approaching. For me, it is that day, that moment where I would whisper to her ear with a smile and say “you are my wife.”
Anyway you might be wondering why the subject is ‘first”. Would you believe that this is my FIRST time to blog?!! Haha. Yes it’s true! I’m proud because I first did it for our wedsite. I just usually write love letters to Yayil. Dati nga hindi pa e but I guess that’s what love makes you do. You would do anything outside your “ordinary” just to make her feel loved.
To all our friends and family thank you in advance! We need your support and prayers. Enjoy reading! Have a blessed week ahead!

No comments:
Post a Comment